- Free horse-drawn hayrides
- Visits and photos with Santa
- Noon to 1 pm at the Matt Kenseth Museum, 210 W. Main
- 1 to 2 pm at The Daily Grind, 149 W. Main
- 2 to 3 pm at Camrock Cafe & Sport, 217 W. Main
- Elf Shelf Kids Activities and Shopping
- Fat Tire Bike Ride starts at Camrock Cafe 2 pm Saturday
- Build a gingerbread house and make a Victorian ornament
- Caroling, Cookies & Strolling Madrigal Singers
- Beer Tasting at Elegance & Design Studio Saturday 1-4 pm
- The Music of Christmas Concert at Willerup Church on Saturday 4:30 pm
- Magical Holiday Lights Display at Lake Ripley Park
- Traditional tree lighting ceremony with Santa’s arrival to town.
- Ugly Sweater Contest & Pizza Party at Keystone following the tree lighting.
- CAP’s Breakfast with Santa
- Pet Portraits with Santa
- A Yuletide Festival at the Cambridge Historic Gym Theater
This annual event is one of the keystone events for Cambridge, Wisconsin. Come celebrate the holidays in our quaint, welcoming village. The event runs from Friday evening through Sunday the first weekend in December. It’s three festive days of holiday fun.
GET YOUR $10 RAFFLE TICKET AND A CHANCE TO WIN $500, $250, $150 AND $100 CASH PRIZES. Tickets can be purchased at any Chamber business or at the Chamber office. Drawing to be held on Saturday 12/5/15 at 3 pm at Keystone Grill, 206 W. Main St. Information on Cash for Christmas Fundraiser Here.